Hi pro's, :)
I have an issue with Callmanager 4.2.3 and Genesys (IVR)
I have no experience in Contact center configurations,this is why i post my issue on the web.
Actually,the 2nd RONA does not work
- Inbound call
- Distributed to an agent A
- The agent A does not pick up the call
- After a delay the call is redirected to RONA strategy
- The call is then distributed to agent B
- The agent B does not pick the call neither
- The call keeps ringing on the agent B's phone
The first level is working correctly ("Forward No answer" to the cti routing point where the CTI RONA strategy is loaded)
It seems that Cisco does not take control of the 2nd call. It is not clear to me if it is at Cisco level or if Genesys does not communicate properly to Cisco the RONA.
Is this is a feature restriction (CCM does not allow 2nd level FNA) or is there a parameter to enable this routing/to modify?
Thanks for any feedback.