Failed QOS test

Unanswered Question
Jan 1st, 2008

I failed the stupid QOS test by less than 10 points. Any suggestions?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
erikjustinlee Tue, 01/01/2008 - 19:01

The first question is what did you use to study? And how comfortable were you with the sims on the exam?

ccbootcamp Tue, 01/01/2008 - 19:03

What did you use to study? It sounds like you were extremely close. I have heard from a few students that it's not an easy test.

(please rate the post if this helps!)

bvsnarayana03 Wed, 01/02/2008 - 03:09

You were very close. Just skim thru the Qos guide by Wendell Odom, & reappear. You shud be thru with full marks hopefully. :-)

Danilo Dy Wed, 01/02/2008 - 05:51

QoS is tough - been there :). You are close, but don't rush to sit on it again. If you have the breakdown of the exam report, you know which area or areas you didn't perform well (and of course you have your own BD to what type of questions they asks in those area/s). Find the right material that will enforce your knowledge in those area/s. Review again the area/s where you perform well (to make sure you still have it).

Failing the first time is okay, failing the second time because you rush taking the same exam (because you are too close when you fail the first) is painful (both emotionally and financially) and affects your morale.

Good luck!

SteveDexter Thu, 01/03/2008 - 13:30

Are there any practice labs I should do? I want to make sure I do not fail a second time.

Danilo Dy Sat, 01/05/2008 - 07:33

When you took the first exam, was there a simulation? If there is, you need to be prepare for it by using practice lab. If there is No simulation, then you don't have to worry unless the exam version/number change - make sure you check the new blueprint. For those exams with simulations, I think the points is higher for simulations questions. If I were Cisco, I will fail anyone who didn't answer a single simulation correctly even if they answer all multiple choice correctly.

addisonccvp Sun, 01/06/2008 - 21:33

Don't be in a hurry to finish it, and if you can spend a little bit more I guess you can go for the option of a training camp witch gives hands on labs to practice plus assistance.

garhett Mon, 01/07/2008 - 08:46

I just took this test a couple of hours ago. I passed but I will say it was the hardest of the CCNP tests for me (composite, ISCW then ONT)

This Discussion