CCIE SP Written Exam 351-029

Unanswered Question
Jan 2nd, 2008

Do Cisco recommend any reading materials for CCIE SP exam 351-029, the revised CCIE SP written exam

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
chanakawww Wed, 01/09/2008 - 20:34

Hi massilimiliano

Thx for U R Reply

I Guess these references for order version of CCIE SP written. From FEB 2007 the exam changed to a newer version. Can I refer the same set of books for the new exam??? Will Service Provider section in the book list will help me???? Wed, 01/09/2008 - 23:54

I think you have look at the "Written Exam Bluprint"

I think you must have a deep knowledge of topic listed in a CCIE exam! The book listed in can help you in understanding topics.

Remember that is important that you see also Cisco Documentation regarding topics on CCIE written exam

This is my modest suggestion.

Use forum for your questions regarding topics.

Good luck with your exam.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.

devang_etcom Fri, 01/04/2008 - 07:48

Yesterday only I passed that exam...

You need to study the IGP and for that you can use Routing TCP/IP vol-I for BGP you can use Routing TCP/IP Vol-II and Internet Routing Architecture book... for Multicast again Routing TCP/IP vol II and you can use Developing IP Multicast network from Cisco Press... IPv6 you can have docs from google...

for MPLS and MPLS VPN you will have Cisco IOS Configuration, MPLS/VPN Archi I and II as well as MPLS Fundamental...

and for BCP you can read various RFCs...

for all other small topics you will find PDF docs on Cisco website like for Black Hole triggering, Data Plane and Control Plan security... Unicast RPF... and many more... for all small topics cisco website is really very nice so use it...

all the best...

Devang Patel

This Discussion