cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MPE

mymite060708
Level 1
Level 1

I am running meeting place express 2.0 as a demo. Anyone know how I add a new language file and change the date format from mm/dd/yy to dd/mm/yy?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

okuehn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

here are the installation instructions:

Installation instructions:

1) You must be logged on as "root" at the MPE CLI (Command Line Interface).

2) Copy this file onto your MPE system. (A good location is generally /partB).

3) From the CLI, navigate to the directory where you saved the language pack file.

4) Execute the language pack file. For example, for United Kingdom English:

"sh ./CUMPE_LanguagePack_en_GB-2.0.2.126.bin"

5) The installer displays the licensing agreement. After reading the licensing agreement,

press Enter to select "I accept the terms of the License Agreement" and click "Install".

6) Repeat steps 2 to 5 for all language packs.

7) Log in to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express using the web and click "Administration".

8) Go to "System Configuration" > "Usage Configuration".

9) Click the arrow next to the "Language 1" field to see the languages available on the system.

Select the language or languages you would like to use. If you have the "languages" license,

you can configure up to 4 languages active at the same time. Otherwise, you will be able

to configure only one. Also, the first language selected will be the initial lanugage

users are greeted in until they enter their profile number.

10) After all language packs are installed and the desired languages are activated, restart

the system from the CLI as follows:

"mpx_sys restart".

11) Once the system restarts, MeetingPlace Express will start automatically. Verify you can schedule and attend meetings in the languages/locales you have activated.

you can find additional information in the release notes:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/meetingplace_express/2_0/english/release/notes/b_rn20.html#wp265343

cheers, Oliver

Thanks Oliver!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: