cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCME/CUE-2811Router - Auto Attendant Script edit & Record news messages.

fxavier.cat
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Pros,

I bought router 2811 ccme(CME 3.3), cue module and 2 fxo cards (4 ports each).

1/ I want to know how can i change the AA script, which tool i need, i don't see a way to modify on the WEB interface.

2/ I want to change the AA Messages, and the different messages like

"Enter the phone extension blablabla"

"Welcome on Auto-Attendant System...."

Is it possible to record our news messages with one of the phones ?

thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CUE 3.0 and later includes a feature called Editor Express which allows you to create simple auto attendants via the CUE web page. If not, I would recommend at least going to CUE 2.3.4 for better stability. 2.2 is pretty old.

The feature to record audio files from a phone is called Administration via Telephone (AvT).

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

fxavier.cat
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Unity Express Version 2.2

Hi,

You cannot modify the web interface. You can modify the default AA script and record new prompts. For the first thing, refer to "CUE 2.2 scripting guide":

http://www.cisco.com/en/USdocs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel2_2/editor/oview.html

To record new script, go in configuration and check that you have defined a number for the "remote voice admin" configured, you call in there, enter your extensin and PIN and if you are configured correctly, are give the option to record an alternate message.

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CUE 3.0 and later includes a feature called Editor Express which allows you to create simple auto attendants via the CUE web page. If not, I would recommend at least going to CUE 2.3.4 for better stability. 2.2 is pretty old.

The feature to record audio files from a phone is called Administration via Telephone (AvT).

Hi

When i call the AA, i have three defaul options

1-enter extension

2-find a person in the directory

0-or wait to talk to operator.

When i press 0 or wait i hear a busy tone, how can i change the number to forward without change the script.

Download CUE Editor from Cisco Website. Then download the script to your workstation where you installed CUE editor. Open the script up and modify the variable for the Operator Extension. You can mark it has a param and then you will be able to modify it in the web gui. If I recall, You should be able to do this with the default AA script any way. If not, do it within the editor.

Thanks kelvin

it seems i need a special access to get this programs... is there another way to modify ? or other programs ?

How much cost an access to cisco programs ? WHere can i find it ?

i would like to get this CUEEDITOR, CME IOS Updates, and MultiLanguage pack. (i dont know if it is concern different access)

thank you in advance

Any kind of support contract for any type of device of gives you access to all downloads.

Of course you can only use software for a device that you have under contract.

It is available from your reseller and often called "smartnet".

thanks you, so something like

CON-SNT-2811DC

CISCO SMARTNET 8X5 NEXT BUSINESS DAY 2811 W/DC PWR 2FE 4HW

should be enought to get a support, and an access to the downloadable updates, ios and other applications ?

thanks

Note: i need a smartnet for

cisco2811(cme) and the cue-nm module

Yes. There are also different levels of service depending on the level of HW replacement.

Now in reality the code you got is for "tier 1" customers, when bought from reseller they use "classes" based on the type of equipment.

An official cisco reseller knows all these things and should be able to advise about.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: