cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Message Store Manager

abendayan
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone had problems using Message Store Manager? It seems to me that the program doesn't work correctly. For example, if I want to run two scripts, one to move messages to the deleted items folder and a second to purge the deleted items folder, I have to run one script, close the application, re-open it and run the second script. It will run the first script just fine but if I try to run a second script without closing and reopening the application the second script will never run. Also the scheduling feature doesn't ever work. I have the most recent version from Cisco Unity Tools. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

AB

3 Replies 3

meganripley
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running into that same problem, just wondering if you ever found a fix.

I ran into the same Problem. TAC had me build seperate rules and that seems to be working.

Well, yes and no. I just make sure that I close and reopen the application when I want to run more than one script. On the problem I had with scheduling, it seems that the password for the Run As user doesn't transfer properly to the scheduled tasks when you put it in. I opened up the item in scheduled tasks and clicked the Set Password button and then put in the password for the Run As account. That seemed to fix the problem with scheduling.

Hope this helps!

AB

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: