Composite Exam (BSCI + BCMSN)

Unanswered Question
Jan 4th, 2008

Hi all. I passed my CCNA in Nov, 2008 using the One exam approach. I'm now studying for my CCNP cert.I'm trying to write the composite exam for BSCI and BCMSN. Despite the study material being bulky, I'm half way through the material. I intend to write in Feb or March this year.

I need advice from those who have used this approach on how prepare for the exams and also about simulators, home lab etc.

i would have loved to write them separately but the composite approach meets my financial capacity.

thanks in advance.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
randick4j Fri, 01/04/2008 - 04:59

yes steve,i am about completing the ccnp courses ,there are enough books ie self study materials.if you can lay hold of the cisco curiculum then it will be a good material for your studies.When you go through with the studies and you are sure its all in your brain then look for the latest version of pass4sure,Actualtest or testinside for you revision.and then you can be sure to bit the four exams hands down.Pass4sure is sure to give you a number of questions you will meet in the exams.

wish you the best Steve

steven2000 Sat, 01/05/2008 - 05:40

Thanks randick4j. I'm using the cisco student guides then I plan to move on to the Routing TCP/IP by Jeff Doyle Vol 1 and Vol 2 books. I'm told they are good for the BSCI exam.I cant afford to buy the routers and switches that the other guys are suggesting. do you know any good simulators I can use for both the BSCI and BCMSN labs?

I only get the opportunity at the office to troubleshoot or configure a cisco router, either for the client or our network, NO home lab!!!

how were the exams you have written so far? I want to finish CCNP by June this year and then move on to security (CCSP).

This Discussion