Views
Helpful
Replies

basic BACD question from beginer

ReadersUK
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

If i have two groups of agents and two queues. Can BACD over flow between groups for example if group 1 are all busy can i overflow a caller to group 2?

regards

Colin

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

the basic property of B-ACD/AA is call queing, that is once a is full, calls are placed in queue. If you want to overflow from an ephone-hunt to another you best choice is to make the phones to be memeber of both, using separate DNs if necessary, and the user sequential so certain agents are reached after other ones.

Beside this, in B-ACD/AA you also configure a voicemail number, that can be an hunt group of last resort if you want.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does

Hi Mr.Wiz' P.Bevilaqua,

A question for you sir.

I've setup a small callcenter with 8 agents. I used a CCME 3.x using a 1760 router.

All phones are member of one hunt group.

Now, I need to setup a call queuing wherein once these phones are all engaged in a call, incoming calls should be in call queue. Is it possible for B_ACD/AA to managed wherein it should be limited to 10 queues then incoming calls will be forwarded to voicemail (Unity Express).

Any thoughts about this?

Appreciate any input sir.

By the way thanks for the idea about the B_ACD/AA.

Regards,

Brian

Hi, yes, with B-ACD/AA you can define the maxium numbers of calls that you have in queue, and forwad excess where you want.

It's all explained in the configuration manual.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: