cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Backup for Unified CCE 7.x

lee.alex
Level 1
Level 1

We can checking up if there is any method to do schedule backup for ICM Database in UCCE 7.x

I found a program called loader can be used for writing scripts from the technotes.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1973/products_tech_note09186a0080094ad3.shtml#loggerb

But I think it's available on 4.x version. So i didn't know if it still works on the latest release.

Any thing is about the restore procedure. Can i use ICMDBA to restore the database backup by the loader program?

3 Replies 3

That is correct does instructions do not apply to later releases of UCCE, since they do not use that version of MS SQL. The sime process for 5 and 6 still applies to 7.

david

Be aware if you are using stand-alone CSA on your ICM servers. Your scheduled backups of the SQL databases might not run. We ran into this problem. Others in this forum have said that the Managed CSA will allow the scheduled backups to run. I'm having to wait for this year's budget before we can go that route.

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

yes you could use ICMDBA to export and import your ICM config.

If you need to restore a DB the common SQL backup tools will do, Cisco is not pushing on using a specific one.

Regards,

Riccardo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: