cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

configuration and setup advice required attendant console with unity

littledavewhite
Level 1
Level 1

I have a client that wants to utilise the cisco attendant console on a version 6.0 CCM. The call from the outside PSTN need to queue for the operator when she is busy and not go straight to music on hold. Has anybody used unity connection to answer the calls first and give a short message then transfer to the operator ? my question is around the transfer from unity connection. if i do an unsupervised transfer to the operator number and the attendant is busy, will the call then be placed on hold and await the attendant becoming free? I dont want calls going straight back into the unity system, i suppose i'm using the unity to give a short message at the front of the call and then let callmanager take over from there.

also does anybody have a music file that i could have that just gives ringing? in case the unity bit does not work.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Dave,

If you use a "release to switch" or unsupervised transfer from UC to the CCM Attendant Console, the call will be queued up just like a direct call. So you should be good to go. There is a ringback.wav file in the sample IPCC that ships with CCM, let me know your email address if you want and I can send you a copy.

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Dave,

If you use a "release to switch" or unsupervised transfer from UC to the CCM Attendant Console, the call will be queued up just like a direct call. So you should be good to go. There is a ringback.wav file in the sample IPCC that ships with CCM, let me know your email address if you want and I can send you a copy.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob

Thanks for the info, i have the ring file found it on the ccx disk. great advise as always.

Hi Dave,

You are most welcome my friend!

Take care,

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: