cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNA Networking Academy Program Issues

zahid
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts I am currently doing DIY CCNA INTRO AND ICND as one Exam I have bought Cisco Networking Academy Program books to learn every thing in details I have come across few labs which i am finding hard to clock, Specially Ch 3 Single-Area OSPF lab 3-1 can any body check and and let me know the ip address been used in this lab are correct ? router1 ROME: fa0 192.168.1.129/26 S0 (DCE) 192.168.15.1/30 router2 BERLIN fa0 192.168.0.1/24 S0 (DTE) 192.168.15.2/30 also could any body guide me to the configurations if available Thanks

2 Replies 2

keeleym
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Zahid

What do you not understand about the IP addresses being used?

I do not have the books you refer to having already passed my CCNA. However looking at what you have presented, it looks like Router 1 (Rome) is connected to Router 2 (Berlin) via their respective serial interfaces over the 192.168.15.0/30 subnet and each router also has a Fast Ethernet interface configured, Router 1's Fast Ethernet 0 interface is configured with 192.168.1.129/26 and Router 2's Fast Ethernet 0 interface is configured with 192.168.0.1/24.

I think that is a pretty straight forward configuration.

See attached diagram

Best Regards,

Michael

Thanks for your reply I have looked at your attached Pic which made me realised that I need to work on my VLSM skills which I did and now I can resolve issues also would like to know which simulation programme you used.

thanks

zahid

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card