BSCI Exam

Answered Question
Jan 6th, 2008

Hi,

The new exam 642-901 does anyone know how many questions we get asked in total and how many simulation questions.

What is the pass mark these daysm, all I can find on cisco web site is it lasts 90 minutes

Regards Steve

Correct Answer by LordFlasheart about 9 years 1 month ago

Hi,

I took mine in December and the pass mark was 790 from 60 questions. There were 2 simulations and the rest of the questions were a good mix of the core subjects.

Please rate if helpful.

Good luck!

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
LordFlasheart Mon, 01/07/2008 - 00:23

Hi,

I took mine in December and the pass mark was 790 from 60 questions. There were 2 simulations and the rest of the questions were a good mix of the core subjects.

Please rate if helpful.

Good luck!

jesusponce Wed, 02/20/2008 - 21:16

thats correct, of course i know that, I have tryied to get pass this 642-901 exam. I always get above 750 but i can not get pass.

ciscomoderator. Wed, 03/05/2008 - 12:43

Cisco does not publish exam passing scores because exam questions and passing scores are subject to change without notice. The number of questions on each exam differs and the number of points per question differs, therefore we are unable to provide you with an exact passmark for any Cisco Career Certification exams. The passing score and the exact number of questions will be displayed on the screen at the beginning your exam. After completing an exam, candidates receive an individualized score report including a score breakout by exam section for pinpointing areas of strength and weakness.

Cisco Moderator

RicheeJJJ_2 Wed, 03/05/2008 - 18:19

The two lab simulations:

One is setting up a totally stubby network with OSPF.

THe other is redistributing eigrp into isis, and isis into eigrp.

sjchurchman Thu, 03/06/2008 - 01:13

Thanks for all the feedback guys

I took my exam a while ago and failed with a score of 688/1000 (needed 790/1000) with 58 multi-choice questions and 2 simulation questions similar to those people have mentioned.

My two weak areas were IPV6 and Multicast, since then I have been too busy to get back in, but my real work load has eased off it is back to the revision.

Regards Steve

Actions

This Discussion