I have to configure the GRE tunnel between Site A and Site B.
1. Site A route is connected to a Cisco PIX525 and the PIX 525 inturn connected to Internet.
2. This router serial interface is connected to Site B router through a 512 KB leased line.
3.Site B router also connected to Cisco PIX 525 firewall and the firewall is connected to Internet.
4. Both sites users are accessing internet through router and through PIX 525.
5. Both side networks are accessible through the routers using a static route.
My requirement is if the leased line between the sites are down,then the traffic between the sites has to be directed through PIX525 through internet as a redundant.
My assumption is as follows:
1. I will configure IPsec site to site between Cisco PIX 525 firewall.
2. I will configure another static route with the higher metric than the previous route that is between the serial interfaces of the routers.
3. My firewall is PIX 525 with 6.13 ios version.
4. My router is Cisco 1750
5. Help to configure the GRE tunnel and IP route .
Thanks and Regards,