cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Restriction table configuration question?

maratimer_2
Level 1
Level 1

I need to restrict transfers to a specific block of numbers in Unity. (example: 832-1000 through 832-1399)These are the only numbers which a caller should be able to transfer to from an auto attendant or voicemail. This does not include numbers which users can configure for notificaiton purposes (outcalling restriction table is used for this I believe). Can someone give me an example or confirm how I would configure this in the outcalling restriction table?

I was thinking:

83210?? yes

83211?? yes

83212?? yes

83213?? yes

* no

Is it that simple? Feedback appreciated as always.

3 Replies 3

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

Enter specific numbers or patterns of numbers that can be permitted or restricted. Include external and long-distance access codes. Use digits 0 through 9 and the following special characters:

* to match zero or more digits.

? to match exactly one digit. Each ? serves as a placeholder for one digit.

# to correspond to the # key on the phone.

that looks good, I would test.

rlp

you do need any codes that a phone would need to dial out. a Unity port is just like a phone. It has css/partitions also.

rlp

Thanks for the input, these were the rules which I was following, so looks like the ony way to really confirm is to test! Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: