cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring Mobile Connect on CUCM6.0(1)

guy.richard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I've configured mobile connect on CUCM 6.0(1). Hold and resume features work well but transfer and conference does not

In CUCM traces I can see "SNRD( 0) - wait-MobileInvokeFeatReq: no 2 calls on the line number"

The profile has 2 calls configured with busytrigger = 2.

Call goes out through a IOS H323 2821 Gw on BRI.

Thanks for help

Guy

4 Replies 4

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

Do you have Harware DSP placed for conferencing purpose?. Is so How many DSP's are allocated for conferencing?

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I did not have any DSP for HW conferencing, only for transcoding. I added them (16 sessions) but the issue is the same and the DSP are not asked.

In the gateway's "debug h245 events" when I dial *81 or *82 or *83 (hold and resume) I can see "h323chan_chn_process_read_socket: fd=4 of type ACCEPTED has data" but not when I dial *84 (transfer) or *85 (conf).

I only use mobile connect and no mobile voice access so I did not configure any DID number nor VXML service. Is it good ? I could not find any gateway config guide on this purpose.

Guy

Guy:

If your only using Moble Connect you do not need to do all that configuration, actually you don't need to do any gateway configuration, just use you existing gateway. I have it working with MGCP.

Tony,

In fact I was missing documentation and did not know how to reach middle-call features using mobile connect only.

So now I configured a DID number pointing to the CUCM's "Enterprise Feature Access DN".

And it works fine, I am designing a TCL script to predial #*84# based on the caller-id because the mobile phones are not for the moment smart phones.

Thanks for all

Guy