Views
Helpful
Replies

New Enterprise Exams

chrisj
Level 1
Level 1

Anbody noticed that a new exam has just appeared:

Unified Contact Center Enterprise Implementation.

This is in addition to Unified Contact Center Enterprise Design.

There is no Enterprise Certification yet, but maybe that is coming. Anyone in-the-know care to comment.

I took both exams. I found them to be hard, but I think the Implementation is easier than the Design. So it's probably best to work on passing Implementation first and then go for the Design.

Anyone else take these exams yet? What did you think?

chrisj@hp.com

2 Replies 2

Chris,

Care to comment on the exams. What made the design harder? Did the SRNDs and Cisco guides help on the implementation test?

Thanks,

david

Yeah sure,

one thing is that there are less questions on the Implementation Exam and most of them seemed shorter to read. This means there is a lot less time pressure in the Implementation Exam. The other thing is that the Design Exam had some whacky questions in it. For example I consider myself a bit of an expert on CVP and Gatekeepers and yet there were several questions on these topics that I was really unsure of the question, let alone the answer.

The Design exam tells you to read the UCCE and CVP SRNDs, and look at the IPCCE class. I think that is good advice but in reality there are not as many CVP questions as this might suggest. Only 5-10%.

Chris Jones

chrisj@hp.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: