cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

24 hour syslog report fails scheduled report after upgrading to LMS 2.6

dgrier
Level 1
Level 1

After upgrading to LMS 2.6 my 24 hour syslog report is failing. Subscribe server is working. I can pull the 24 hour report manually just fine. Also, the archive reports is not giving me reports as well. What must I do to get it all working?

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm not sure I follow. What error are you getting trying to run the 24 hour reports? What do you mean the manual 24 hour report works fine?

I can run the 24 hour syslog report from the report geneerator page. However the daily 24 hour report run fails. It has been failing since the upgrade and therefore no archive reports are available.

Okay, I think I understand. I think what's happen is some jar file name have changed which is causing the job JVM not to start. Since you don't have any archives anyway, delete the current scheduled job, and schedule a new one. This will recreate the JVM execution string, and should work for you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco