cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

simple question

alessandro.dona
Level 3
Level 3

Suppose DN A and DN B be in the same partition; Can A call B even if A has no CSS assigned?

THX...

5 Replies 5

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

if no CSS assigned then I supposed that you have it as None, correct? if this is our case then you can only call DN's that are not assigned to any partition, in other words set to none. CSS None can only call to None Partition.

So from what I understand you have the DN A and DN B assigned to a partition other than None so in that case you can NOT call B if you have the None CSS.

I may be wrong, and I probably am, but I was thinking that if you didnt assign a CSS, it would be assigned to the "default", which had access to all CSS. Im not sure why I think this, and I probably need to rethink it, but for some reason, I thought this. Anyone else?

Ok, I cant find any documentation on this, so please disregard what I stated above.

Thx....i you understood well...i wil try in alb env.

kolkatagtc
Level 1
Level 1

Yes its possible provided you specify the CSS in the global mode and its none in the Line configuration mode.

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: