Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AVpair

Route_reflector
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to authenticate my pppoe clients using a radius server. PPPOE client sending a username and password as well as a Service Name (which is detected in Router debug as Service Tag <service name>. I want to send this Service Name (Service Tag) as a Cisco AVPair attribute to my radius server. Can anyone help me to sort out this...

I ve configured aaa authorization network defalut group radius;

radius-attribute vsa send authentication;

radius-attribute vsa send accounting.

1 Reply 1

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

The Preauthentication Enhancements for Callback feature allows users to dial in to the network access server (NAS) without being charged. This feature enables telecommuters, and other remote network users who dial in, to have the charges applied back to the NAS that they are dialing in to.

When callback is required, the NAS hangs up the current call and dials the caller back. When the NAS performs the callback, only information for the outgoing connection is applied. The rest of the attributes from the preauthentication access-accept message are discarded.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_1t/12_1t5/feature/guide/dtdt2.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: