cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

code upgrade help

glen.grant
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have a 2691 router that is used as voip gatekeeper , currently runnng c2691-jsx-mz.122-15.T5.bin . Need to add SSH functionality , everything in the 12.2 train seems to be deferred so have to go 12.3 . I can find the equivalent code in 12.3 but I am not sure what an equivalent code that supports SSH and the gatekeeper function . The version if I did not need ssh function is c2691-jsx-mz.123-24a.bin , ENTERPRISE PLUS/H323 MCM. What should I use to have SSH functionality also ? Tried using software advisor but for some reason a 2691 is not part of the pull down box for router type , all other 2600 series appear to be there.

3 Replies 3

ankbhasi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Glen

You can try Feature Navigator

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp

Search by platform and you will get 2691 in drop down menu.

HTH

Ankur

*Pls rate all helpfull pot

Glen,

When you say gatekeeper do you mean the complete gatekeeper functionality or just VoIP gateway?

I think the advance IP services feature set would support both provided you have the flash and memory to support

c2691-advipservicesk9-mz.123-24.bin

HTH

Narayan

Yes it needs full gatekeeper functionality and SSH support . Using the feature navigator we can't seem to find something that covers both functions . If plug your version in and the version that we would use that is non ssh there is a number of things that are missing in the gatekeeper area . We tried advanced enterprise version and that did not work and barfed on a lot of the commands .

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card