Views
Helpful
Replies

Fast busy issues related to phone partition

hujjat.fryback
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm having a rather strange issue, I have a phone that was moved from a specific partition to another(moving location) phone worked fine. Now when dialing this extension you get a fast busy, Extension can dial out, but can't receive calls. If I change this phone to its old partition it works fine.

When looking at CCM logs this catches my eye "...CCM|ForwardManager - findInterceptTableEntry - mDnToInterceptIndexMap entry NOT found..."

Any ideas/suggestions would be appriciated.

Thanks

5 Replies 5

chris.mann
Level 1
Level 1

when you take it out of partition A and put it in partition B, the DN is still sort of in the original partition as an unassigned DN. Probably what is happening, is the CSS order finds the unassigned dn in partiion A before it finds the phone with the dn in partition B, so you get fast busy.

Check unassigned DN's in the Route Plan > Route Plan Report in ccmadmin.

Hope that helps!!

Thanks for the reply Chris,

I had thought of that and checked the Route plan report and deleted the entry of this extension with its previous partition. But that did not solve the issue.

the next thing I would look at then would have to be to verify the new PT is in the CSS of the calling devices, but if you looked at the unassigned report, i'm sure you thought of that also.

Have you tried to use DNA on it? keep in mind that DNA wouldn't catch something that is a partial match, as it only checks the full digit string you input, so you might have to try a few variations of dna queries.

Good luck!!

Well I doubled checked the CSS, and the intended partition is included as it should be. However the new partition was fairly low in the list, Decided to move it up to the top and try testing again. Now calls flow fine and no more fast busy is experienced...Interesting....