cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE AA Script Help

stuckeysnewband
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for some assistance on a CUE AA script. I would like to be able to set business hours based on a day. For instance, I have a business that is closed 1/2 a day on the first Wednesday of the month. My questions (currently) are:

1) Has anyone created a solution like this?

2) Does anyone know how to get today's date into a variable? If I could do this I might be able to come up with something....

Thanks in advance for the help...

Jim

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

the script constructs that do that, are the "Is Holiday" and "Business Hours" steps. Theri use is described in the "Guide to writing AA scripts".

If you are interested in having the script developed under your specifications, you contact me at the address present in my profile.

I have used those prevously, but how do they allow you to determine what day of the month today is? For instance, I would like to be able to identify the first wednesday of each month.

I think the simplest way would be to configure an additional schedule, mark in there your wednesdays for the foreseeable future, and do Is Holiday against it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: