cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does WebVPN Citrix support preclude other uses?

rstevek
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am unclear on exactly how we can use the Citrix support built into WebVPN. We already use the Citrix Web Interface internally. Currently, if a user starts an SSL VPN remote tunnel, they get a page of links, one of which is the Citrix Web Interface.

I understand that the WebVPN Citrix support would allow all of our remote users to use Citrix as well. However, if I enable the "Citrix functions," is this the ONLY thing that URL can be used for? If a user puts that URL into their browser, do they go directly to a Citrix interface?

Any explanation is appreciated!

Thanks,

- Steve

2 Replies 2

amritpatek
Level 6
Level 6

The users will not be directly directed to Citrix interface when they will put the URL into their browser. Following link may help you

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00806ea271.shtml

Thanks! I think I'm getting warmer.

So, the Citrix support does not actually provide an Citrix Web interface, but provides secure ICA traffic from the Citrix servers to a Citrix client installed on the remote computer?

Thanks,

- Steve

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: