cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need for an end user to change his/her forced authorization code? (FACS)

solomonthuo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have implemented an IPT system on callmanager 5.1 cluster and users have to be be authorized via a FAC before they can make PSTN calls. In the legacy system i replaced users were still using codes to call out but they could change for themselves incase someone gets to know other person's code.(some supervisors gives their juniors there codes to make a call and then they need to change it again). In the new system someone has to tell the administrator to change. Is there a way i can enable users to change there FACs without changing their authorization levels?

3 Replies 3

thanks. this url just explains how to congiure FACs which i have done; it doens't have a solution to my problem. i need users to be able to change their codes themselves without involving the administrator. E.g a user's code is 5678 and level 30, he suspects that someone else knows the code. the user has to tell the admin to change it. is there a way a user can change it him/herself?

Unfortunately, the answer is no. Its not possible.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: