Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 5.1(3) restarts by himself

andres.pasten
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've a CCM 5.1(3) Publisher that has restarted by himself, and then the process stops in the start.

I've reset the server manually, and proceed to check it.

Later on the RTMT, I've found only this errors:

1)Date: Jan 9 10:01:53

Machine Name: PUB-LAFARGECH

Severity: Error

Process:

Message: 224 Jan 09 150153.631 UTC %CCM_CALLMANAGER-CALLMANAGER-3-TspError Error in TSP. Port IsoEthPort0 Port DSL0 Name of DeviceAN1AE221B48840A App IDCisco CallManager Cluster IDStandAloneCluster Node IDPUB-LAFARGECH

2)Date: Jan 9 09:15:45

Process:

Message: 77 Jan 09 141545.65 UTC %CCM_CALLMANAGER-CALLMANAGER-3-TspError Error in TSP. Port IsoEthPort0 Port DSL0 Name of DeviceAN1AE221B48D415 App IDCisco CallManager Cluster IDStandAloneCluster Node IDPUB-LAFARGECH

This correspond to 2 ports of differents VG224 that have some cabling issues and appear with the (?) yellow advice.

So my question is: can this constant messages (app 4 per minute) restart a server? maybe cache full or something?

TIA

Andres Pasten Calzada

ADEXUS Chile

8 Replies 8

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

This is just a generic database error . Check out this URL:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/err_msgs/4_x/alarms41.htm

Hi,

I've corrected this situation, it was related to cabling issues. So this messages stopped.

But the CCM has stopped services again, it happened on 23/01, and the previous event was on 09/01, exactly 2 weeks ago.

I've checked the RTMT, but nothing appears on the application/callmanager's log.

On the system messages, the last received was this:

Date: Jan 23 06:08:29

Severity: Info

Process: sshd(pam_unix)[18208]

Then on the restart, I've only this significant message:

1) Date: Jan 23 08:25:52

Process:

Message: 0 Jan 23 132552.770 UTC %CCM_TOMCAT_APPS-JAVAAPPLICATIONS-3-IPMAFilteringDown IPMA Application filtering is down Servlet NameCisco IP Manager Assistant ReasonUnable to open the Route Point device/lines. Please ignore this alarm if the system has only shared line users. App IDCisco Tomcat Cluster ID Node IDPUB-LAFARGECH

2) Date: Jan 23 08:26:18

Process:

Message: Alarm Interface Monitor Registration failed 11 for Monitor SNMP Traps

3) Date: Jan 23 08:26:29

Severity: Warning

Process:

Message: 0 Jan 23 132629.490 UTC %CCM_DRF_MASTER-DRF-4-CiscoDRFDeRegistrationFailure DRF de-registration request for a component failed. ReasonDRF de-registration failed forPUB-LAFARGECH_CDR_CAR_CDRREP App IDCisco DRF Master Cluster ID Node IDPUB-LAFARGECH

4) Date: Jan 23 08:26:43

Process:

Message: 0 Jan 23 132643.788 UTC %CCM_RTMT-RTMT-3-RTMT-ERROR-ALERT RTMT Alert NameDBReplicationFailure Detail DBReplicationFailure occured. CallManager database replication errors, Reason code Replication is bad. The alert is generated on Wed Jan 23 082643 COT 2008 on node 10.175.200.3. App IDCisco AMC Service Cluster ID Node IDPUB-LAFARGECH

Then the CCM only announce that needs more mtp resources.

Date: Jan 23 11:54:06

Process:

Message: 24 Jan 23 165406.130 UTC %CCM_CALLMANAGER-CALLMANAGER-3-MtpNoMoreResourcesAvailable No more MTP resources available. App IDCisco CallManager Cluster IDStandAloneCluster Node IDPUB-LAFARGECH

Can you tell me some alerts to activate?

TIA

Andres Pasten Calzada

ADEXUS

Hi Andres,

I have the same issue (but with CUCM version 6.1.2) as you had  before and I will be glad if you can tell me what was the reason and the solution for that issue.

thank you,

Omar

Hi Omar,

I opened a TAC case and then found an error on the boot sequence of the HW. Then Cisco opened a case with IBM and detected some failures on motherboard and CPU. The issue required RMA of the server, and then reinstall of the SW.

HTH

Andres Pasten Calzada

CCNA

Adexus S.A.

Hi Andres,

thank you for your response. I already opned a TAC case but the TAC engeneer is still analysing.

Best Regards.

Omar.

Hi Omar,

OK, but if it´s the same issue, the TAC engineer cannot see the error. MAybe there is some log at OS level, but only accesible to TAC, using root account.

You should monitor the boot sequence to check if there is a visible alarm.

HTH

Andres Pasten Calzada

CCNA

Adexus S.A.

Hi Andres,

I will do so,

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Omar

Hi Wong,

This is a good information about alarms and errors.

Would like to know further about enums.

Recently, we have the error on the following,

Error, 13947 May 12 070510.215 UTC

%CCM_CTI-CTI-3-kCtiProviderOpenFailure CTI application failed to open provider CTIconnectionId13950 Reason code.-1932787595

Do you know what document that said about enums ? I mean error enums code -1932787595 ?

Would like to know what and why presence server can triggered of those above errors and any prevention from it ?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: