CDR Error CM 6.0.1

Unanswered Question
Jan 9th, 2008
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

Here is the error I am getting while trying to retrieve call records:


Error 30023 Data not available for the date range selected. Data is available only from Nov 10, 2007 to Dec 9, 2007.


I found reference to the error, but for CM 4.X. I tried to get the records last week and the error was a week earlier too.


Our system installer recommend I open a TAC case, but I wanted to get input from this forum first.


Thanks in advance,

Liz

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Loading.
gogasca Wed, 01/09/2008 - 21:05
User Badges:
  • Green, 3000 points or more

Hi Liz,

Did u make sure that CDR enabled flags were enabled in all servers running CCM service?

It was working before?

Which report you are using?

When you do a CDR search same issue?


Let us know

egrinkin1 Thu, 01/10/2008 - 04:33
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

Hi, Thanks for your response!


CDR flags enabled. Never tried before the upgrade. I was offered the job here the day they upgraded to 6.0.1.

I get the same error running multiple reports, user, gateway, etc. I get a different error when using CDR search.


10021 There are no matching records.


I ran for the gateway (we only have one) and all day yesterday.

Even if the system was only reporting on me, there would have been results, as I called off-net.


I look forward to your reply.

bluejays Wed, 01/16/2008 - 08:44
User Badges:

I had exact same problem. Before CCM upgrade, CDR is fine but after 4.x to 6.0 upgrade, CDR stopped working.


CDR enabled flag is true for all nodes.

egrinkin1 Wed, 01/16/2008 - 09:34
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

TAC identified a bug with 6.0.1 and a work around.


Once he completed the work via CLI, restarted the CDR services, and forced the CDR Upload, AND I waited about 2 days, all the records were available.


Here's what he sent me, but he did the work.


Run the following queries fro CLI:

run sql Select max(Error_Record_Id) from car:tbl_error_id_map

returned

Get the result of above query as and run the following:

run sql update car:tbl_system_preferences set param_value= where param_name='MAX_ERROR_RECORD_ID'

for example, if "max(Error_Record_Id) from car:tbl_error_id_map" return 100, then please update 'MAX_ERROR_RECORD_ID' as 101.


Please let me know if this helps.

febinattingal Sun, 08/31/2008 - 23:04
User Badges:

I Have the same error in ccm 5.1.2.

Please check the attached error message.


Is there any bug with ccm?




Attachment: 
egrinkin1 Wed, 09/03/2008 - 04:51
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

This was what I posted a few months back and all that I have on the resolution:


TAC identified a bug with 6.0.1 and a work around.


Once he completed the work via CLI, restarted the CDR services, and forced the CDR Upload, AND I waited about 2 days, all the records were available.


Here's what he sent me, but he did the work.


Run the following queries from CLI:


run sql Select max(Error_Record_Id) from car:tbl_error_id_map


returned


Get the result of above query as and run the following:


run sql update car:tbl_system_preferences set param_value= where param_name='MAX_ERROR_RECORD_ID'


for example, if "max(Error_Record_Id) from car:tbl_error_id_map" return 100, then please update 'MAX_ERROR_RECORD_ID' as 101.


Please let me know if this helps.

Actions

This Discussion