Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Error CM 6.0.1

egrinkin1
Level 1
Level 1

Here is the error I am getting while trying to retrieve call records:

Error 30023 Data not available for the date range selected. Data is available only from Nov 10, 2007 to Dec 9, 2007.

I found reference to the error, but for CM 4.X. I tried to get the records last week and the error was a week earlier too.

Our system installer recommend I open a TAC case, but I wanted to get input from this forum first.

Thanks in advance,

Liz

8 Replies 8

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Hi Liz,

Did u make sure that CDR enabled flags were enabled in all servers running CCM service?

It was working before?

Which report you are using?

When you do a CDR search same issue?

Let us know

Hi, Thanks for your response!

CDR flags enabled. Never tried before the upgrade. I was offered the job here the day they upgraded to 6.0.1.

I get the same error running multiple reports, user, gateway, etc. I get a different error when using CDR search.

10021 There are no matching records.

I ran for the gateway (we only have one) and all day yesterday.

Even if the system was only reporting on me, there would have been results, as I called off-net.

I look forward to your reply.

I had exact same problem. Before CCM upgrade, CDR is fine but after 4.x to 6.0 upgrade, CDR stopped working.

CDR enabled flag is true for all nodes.

TAC identified a bug with 6.0.1 and a work around.

Once he completed the work via CLI, restarted the CDR services, and forced the CDR Upload, AND I waited about 2 days, all the records were available.

Here's what he sent me, but he did the work.

Run the following queries fro CLI:

run sql Select max(Error_Record_Id) from car:tbl_error_id_map

returned

Get the result of above query as and run the following:

run sql update car:tbl_system_preferences set param_value= where param_name='MAX_ERROR_RECORD_ID'

for example, if "max(Error_Record_Id) from car:tbl_error_id_map" return 100, then please update 'MAX_ERROR_RECORD_ID' as 101.

Please let me know if this helps.

I have the same error but in ccm 4.1, any Idea?

I Have the same error in ccm 5.1.2.

Please check the attached error message.

Is there any bug with ccm?

How u resolved the issue.Pleasegive me the solution

This was what I posted a few months back and all that I have on the resolution:

TAC identified a bug with 6.0.1 and a work around.

Once he completed the work via CLI, restarted the CDR services, and forced the CDR Upload, AND I waited about 2 days, all the records were available.

Here's what he sent me, but he did the work.

Run the following queries from CLI:

run sql Select max(Error_Record_Id) from car:tbl_error_id_map

returned

Get the result of above query as and run the following:

run sql update car:tbl_system_preferences set param_value= where param_name='MAX_ERROR_RECORD_ID'

for example, if "max(Error_Record_Id) from car:tbl_error_id_map" return 100, then please update 'MAX_ERROR_RECORD_ID' as 101.

Please let me know if this helps.