cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What version of CiscoWorks LMS supports the CISCO7201 router?

rlortiz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

This question was asked in November, 2007, but no answer has been given. What version of LMS will support the CISCO7201 router. LMS 3.0 did not support it in November. I believe there is a support request to Cisco, but no ETA. Is this still the status?

Thanks,

Richard

35 Replies 35

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Device support is being tested in the lab now. Once that is complete, a patch will take about six weeks. The last update was four days ago. Given this, I expect official 7201 support in April of this year.

Thanks!!

any news on this case. it is very annoyin that this router has not yet been included within ciscoworks...

Ciso was promising to release this device early in december 2007. almost 4 montjs later, still no update coming through...

regards,

Support is currently planned for next month.

still nothing from cisco about supporting 7201 router into ciscoworks...

any feedback or updates?

regards,

alex

Support is still planned for this month. The LMS 2.6 IDU release is slated for release tomorrow.

Hi Joe,

I just want to verify if the IDU for the 7201 was already released?

Regards,

Che

IDU 20.0 for LMS 2.6 was released on April 16 just as scheduled. RME 4.0.6 support for the 7201 is now available.

hi joe,

Do you have an idea when will it be available for LMS3.0?

Thanks,

Che

April 28.

hi joe,

I just want to ask if the device package for 7201 for LMS3.0 was released today? I'm searching for the device package in cisco website but i cant find it. Can you provide me the url link so I can download teh device package. thanks,

Che

April 28 has not yet started for California. IDU 20.0 should be posted by the end of the day today Pacific Daylight Time.

Doesn't seem to have done the trick LMS3.0

I found the packages available but I m not able to install them. I get the same error for all packaged needing to be updated as following:

Erro whilst installing (Rtr7000) /opt/CSCOpx/temp/psuinstall/rme/Rtr7000.zip cannot be installed because the current mdf version: 1.22 LESS THAN the minimum required mdf version 1.23

are you getting the same error ?

Regards,

Alex

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: