cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Message notification issue

UCBNOCWAN
Level 1
Level 1

We are running Unity 4.0(3)based on Exchange 5.5.

I was wondering whether it is possible to configure separate message notification schedules for e-mail & GSM messages?

2 Replies 2

wbreitzke
Level 1
Level 1

To resolve slow message notifications for multiple subscribers, perform these procedures:

Confirm that ports are not too busy to handle message notification. Refer to the Ports Are Too Busy to Make Notification Calls Promptly section of Message Notification Calls.

Confirm that there are enough ports assigned to message notification. Refer to the Not Enough Ports Are Set for Message Notification Only section of Message Notification Calls.

Confirm that the phone system sends calls to ports that are set to answer calls. Refer to the Confirming That the Phone System Sends Calls to the Ports Set to Answer Calls section of Message Notification Calls.

Confirm that the Exchange server is not down or disconnected. Refer to the Cisco Unity Primary Exchange Server Is Down or Is Disconnected section of Message Notification Calls.

thanks a ton for replying to my query. Forgive me, but I am a bit lost here. Exactly where in the system can I access these messages?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: