cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound Dialing

mpozorski
Level 1
Level 1

Does anybody know if there is a way to setup a script to perform as an outbound dialer? We are trying to setup something where after a customer has enetered their information (name, number, address, etc.) via a web form it will trigger an outbound call to the number that was entered (from specific agents). We should be able to get the information from the database that the information is in but I cannot figure out how to trigger the call when a new entry in entered. If anybody has ever setup something like this or has any suggestion I am open to trying just about anything to make it work. Thanks

4 Replies 4

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Matt,

is this UCCE or UCCX? You just described the UCCE Outbound Option Feature called Personal Call Back.

Regards,

Riccardo

Hi Riccardo, thanks for the reply. We are running IPCC Express 4.04 and Call Manager 4.1. I don't know if the feature that you described is part of the versions that we are running. I will do some research into the different versions and see if I find anything. Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Hi Matt,

with UCCX you have only direct preview mode available starting with release 5.0 with the outbound option, not event the personal call back.

I am afraid you should investigate some custom workflow to perform the task you are suggesting.

Regards,

Riccardo

I kinda figured that I would need to come up with some sort of work around type of thing but it never hurts to see if someone else may have already encountered it. Thank you for the comments, I really appreciate them.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: