cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP PHONES ON Cisco Unified CallManager Express 4.0(2)

wflores
Level 1
Level 1

HELLO EVERYDAY.

In our office we want to test a SIP PHONES D-LINK DPH-140S on CallManager Express 4.0

I would like to know if this kind of SIP PHONE works to callmanager express, besides if somebody can provide a link for documentation how to implement the callmanager with SIP.

Thank very much in advance.

Regards

Walter Flores

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hola Walter.

Any sip phone should work with cme, howver it's not officially supported by cisco so if it doesn;t work you are on you own.

This is also the reason why there is no guide except thatn for cisco phones.

However just configure the voice register pool with mac address is the hone is local, or username/password if remote.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

HI Bevilacqua

Thank very much for answering, I configured the following parameters on the callmanager express 4.0 for the SIP PHONE D-LINK DHP-140S.

------------------------------

voice register global

mode cme

source-address 192.168.1.20 port 5060

max-dn 144

max-pool 36

authenticate realm user1

!

voice register dn 17

number 8670

!

voice register pool 17

id mac 0013.46C9.A7BB

number 1 dn 17

max registrations 36

dtmf-relay rtp-nte

username user1 password user1

---------------------------

I forced the SIP PHONES for registered to sip server which is callmanager express ip 192.168.1.20.

You can check on the following capture.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards.

Walter Flores

Hi,

if the phone is local on CME lan, you do not need username an password. If it is remote, please configure username to be the same as number assigned, and mac address can be all zeroes.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: