Agent State (Reserved -> Not Ready)

Unanswered Question
Jan 11th, 2008

Hi there !

I'm starting a new application with IPCC and now I'm facing this problem...

Devices are configures (7941) and also extension mobility correctly (I guess)... so when I login with username/pin I can login with CAD software and stay in READY state...

Next step.. the application/skills, etc and script... done...

Problem: when the script tries to send the call to the logged agent (in ready state), the agent changes to RESERVED and then to NOT READY state.. and the call stays in queue.

Does anyone can help me ?

Thanks.

Andrei.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 3 (1 ratings)
farhang.farid Fri, 01/11/2008 - 15:08

Andrei this might have to do with the difference between the calling search space on the agent phone and the phone you are making the call from , make sure the phone you are making the call from has access o agents partition.

andrei.goncalves Fri, 01/11/2008 - 15:15

Hi !

I just added the partitions to my CallingSearchSpaces .. but still doesn't work...

I'll keep trying something about partitions and CSS.

Thanks.

Andrei.

farhang.farid Sat, 01/12/2008 - 19:06

Does this happen to every call? does the agent get stuck in reserved for 30 seconds before going to not read?

andrei.goncalves Mon, 01/14/2008 - 02:44

Humm.. I put the devices in partition and Calling search Spaces .. I just kept the device profile in it's partition... and it worked..

But I still don't understand why it's not working.. The CSS of trigger has devices partitions.. and Devices CSS have trigger partition..

I'll make some other tests after finish the script...

Thanks a lot.

Andrei.

Abdulbaseer Mohammed Sun, 01/13/2008 - 00:50

sounds like your answer time is too low.

Its standard when the agent was offered a call and he/she do not accept the call the agent state is changed to reserved and not ready and the call is put back in the queue or send to next agent.

Two places you may want to check:

agent settings for answering a call,

the script how long does it wait before going Rona.

Good luck,

Baseer.

Actions

This Discussion