Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

running CRS editor on my local pc

Just installed CRS 5.x from my ipcc express server. I can launch it every time I put CRS admin, password and server name.

Problem is when try to Login anonymously it fails. previous versions I had no issues any reason?

Thanks,

Baseer.

6 Replies 6

I found the problem. Thanks to the Tac.

This is a known issue.

Install SR2 on your CRS Server

2. Install the ES on your CRS Server

3. Re-download the CRS Script Editor on your Laptop.

4. Test Anonymous. It should work.

You are hitting this bug --> CSCsl00627 - Unable to Login Anonymously when No Connection To CRS Server

Please rate if this helps :) love free credits.

Which ES do you have to install? I take it you had to get the ES from TAC?

Thanks,

J

I have attempted to installed the CRS Editor from the CRS 5.0(2)SR1, and cannot get it to open in standalone mode: it gets to between 14-50% then just crashes out.

Is this a known issue with this version of the CRS Editor? Is there a CRS version 5 editor which will work in standalone mode?

You need SR2.

Install SR2 on your CRS Server

2. Install the ES on your CRS Server

3. Re-download the CRS Script Editor on your Laptop.

4. Test Anonymous. It should work.

You are hitting this bug --> CSCsl00627 - Unable to Login Anonymously when No Connection To CRS Server

He is running 5.0.2, not 5.0.1.

I have had this issue with every release of 5.x UCCX.

SR1 for 5.0(2) does not fix the issue unfortunately. In fact I believe it breaks what was supposedly fixed in the initial release of 5.0(2) based on my experiences so far.

I've gotten the editor to start anonymously while not connected to the network one time only and every other time it eventually dies. If I'm connected to a network where the editor can reach the UCCX server I can log in with username and password or anonymously. It's only when not connected to the network does the editor fail.

They need to get this issue fixed because it isn't always a given that I will have access to the network.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: