Helpful
Replies

Got issue on EXTENSION MOBILITY

machairxi
Level 1
Level 1

hi

I have configed EM function and it worked well,but

when I deleted one IP Phone, then add it again,if click the checkbox :Enable Extension Mobility,CCM returns an error message:Update failed. One of the required fields on the page has the same value as an entry that already exists in the database. Please check the corresponding Find List page to verify your entry does not exist.

I have tried to use Bulk Administration tool to add this IP Phone again,but CCM returns error message below:

It seems some kind of database error,anyone can help ?

Eenvironment:CCM5.1(3)

=================================

Insert Phones - Specific Details

Begin Time : 01/14/2008 16:15:41

Query :

Insert Phones in /common/bps/csvfiles/phones/insert/specific/1x7941.txt

Failure Details :

MAC Address/Device Name Error Code Error Description

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

001E4AF3xxxx EXTENSION MOBILITY :: Error : Could not insert new row - duplicate value in a UNIQUE INDEX column.

Result Summary :

INSERT for 0 PHONES passed.

INSERT for 1 PHONES failed.

End Time : 01/14/2008 16:15:41

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi MingChuan Xi,

When you removed the one phone, did you remove the DN completely using this procedure before re-inserting?

Can you please try this method to Delete the DN in question via the Route Plan Report;

Deleting Unassigned Directory Numbers

This section describes how to delete an unassigned directory number from the route plan report. Directory numbers get configured and removed in the Directory Number Configuration window of Cisco CallManager Administration. When a directory number gets removed from a device or a phone gets deleted, the directory number still exists in the Cisco CallManager database. To delete the directory number from the database, use the Route Plan Report window.

Procedure

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1 Choose Route Plan > Route Plan Report.

The Route Plan Report window displays. Use the three drop-down list boxes to specify a route plan report that lists all unassigned DNs.

Step 2 Three ways exist to delete directory numbers:

a. Click the directory number that you want to delete. When the Directory Number Configuration window displays, click Delete.

b. Check the check box next to the directory number that you want to delete. Click Delete Selected.

c. To delete all found unassigned directory numbers, click Delete all Found Items.

A warning message verifies that you want to delete the directory number.

Step 3 To delete the directory number, click OK. To cancel the delete request, click Cancel.

From this good doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803ed686.html#wp1024696

Hope this helps!

Rob

adriano.pub91
Level 1
Level 1

Hi machairxi. I have exactly the same problem with a cluster 5.1.3. Extension mobility configuration only on the publisher , the phones registered on the subscriber. Did you find the solution for this?

Thank's

Hi, I have the exact same problem did either of you find a solution to this?

Regards

Richard.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: