What the heck lab exam schedule booking?

Unanswered Question
Jan 14th, 2008

trying to book CCIE storage lab in the last 2months but no luck. it always says no seat is available. has anyone seen the same thing? I heard the the schedule system allows you to book for the next 6 months. I thought there aren't that many candidates for this track...

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Kevin Dorrell Mon, 01/14/2008 - 06:39

Is it for the R&S track? I had the same thing. The horizon used to be 180 days, and the order book was always full. Now they have extended it to 8 months (?), and it is full again.

The only way to do it is to camp on the website at midnight PST every day, except 2 per week that correspond to weekends 8 months hence. Mostly, if you don't get in within the first 45 minutes of the seats being released, you missed out. I don't know how it is now.

If that timescale is too long, then keep a look out for cancellation seats - at the same time each day. These are usually exactly 28 days ahead (if you look at the payment conditions you will understand why), and usually disappear within an hour or so.

Good luck

Kevin Dorrell

Luxembourg

sonixhisashi Mon, 01/14/2008 - 08:37

I want to book brussels. My subject is storage networking. Sydney do not have..>_<

sonixhisashi Wed, 01/16/2008 - 01:20

I have already send email to cisco. Their staff just say keep check in the web. Havent solve the problem. Very shit!!!

Kevin Dorrell Wed, 01/16/2008 - 02:54

If you are in the CET time zone, the best time to try is between 09:00 and 10:00 local - that is when the seats go on sale. They are usually gone by 10:00. Five days a week, but I'm not sure which 5 days. When the booking horizon was 180 days, it was Wednesday to Sunday, i.e. 180 days ahead of a weekday.

Kevin Dorrell

Luxembourg

Actions

This Discussion