cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

error in Lan Switching

adnan.dhl
Level 1
Level 1

I am facing problem in my LAN ,some errors accure in router(3845) that is connected with switch(3550)and then my LAN connected Pc's unable to communicate with others network until clear arp-cache command running on router.Error display on router is following

*Mar 22 16:15:18: %IP-4-DUPADDR: Duplicate address 199.40.115.2 on GigabitEthernet0/0, sourced by 0030.0a55.2d43*

2 Replies 2

ankbhasi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Adnan,

Can you find this mac address (0030.0a55.2d43) in your nrtwork. It belongs to vendor AZTECH SYSTEMS LTD.

You can use the command "sh mac-address-table address " and then keep following the ports to reach the device.

Regards,

Ankur

i am facing problem in my network topology,i am conntectin two locations one with router1841 and 2nd with 3640 connected with P2P DSL link ,i have ISDN backup but i am unable to dial DDR ISDN once DSL modem will unsync because DSL modem connected with router ethernet port and modem will remain on so the port will still up , Kindly advice

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card