Unable to create new version on archive $1 Action: Check if

disk space is available and directory has required

permissions Action: Verify that archive exists for device. "

6 Replies 6

akemp
Level 5
Level 5

A couple of things for you to check:

1. Do you have multiple versions available for that (those) device(es) in your version summary ?

2. Do you have sufficent disk space to store all of the configurations that the archiver is collecting ?

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Assuming akemp's suggestions check out, you are most likely hitting the bug CSCsh39475. This bug is fixed in RME 4.0.6 and RME 4.1. Once you have upgraded to a fixed version, you will need to delete then re-add the device within RME to complete the fix.

Ran into this myself. In RME, do you delete devices under RME or Normal devices or does that matter? If its locked in with DCR, does that matter like it does w/ DFM?

Delete under RME > Devices > Device Management > RME Devices. As long as you do not remove it from DCR, it will not affect other LMS applications.

Thanks Joe! What is the interval that RME uses where it will re-add them from DCR?

You should re-add them manually under the same interface.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: