Views
Helpful
Replies

Service Release for 4.1(3)

sheerazkhatri
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have CCM version 4.1(3)SR2. I want to upgrade the Service Release. Which is the latest service release? I searched it on the Cisco.com. It says the latest is SR6 but for that Engineering Special need to be installed that I cant find. Please help.

Regards,

Sheeraz

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Sheeraz,

You are correct, SR6 is the latest and greatest. You should be fine upgrading right from SR2 to SR6. Have a look;

Upgrade all servers to Cisco Unified CallManager 4.1(3) and make sure that the servers are online before you begin this SR installation; otherwise, pre-upgrade checks may fail or return faulty information. This SR is based on Engineering Special 126. For this Service Release, ***Cisco supports upgrades from any Cisco Unified CallManager 4.1(3) release up to 4.1(3)ES126.

This Service Release is a cumulative update that incorporates all of the fixes and changes from Cisco Unified CallManager 4.1(3)ES126, along with additional changes that are specific to this Service Release.

Note: If you are running Cisco Unified CallManager 4.1(3)ES127 or higher, you must uninstall the Engineering Special (ES) before you can install this Service Release. (You may lose fixes that were added in ES127 and above.)

From the Cisco Unified CallManager Release 4.1(3) Service Release 6

Release Notes Version 1

http://download-sj.cisco.com/cisco/crypto/3DES/voice/callmgr/4.1/ciscocm.4-1-3-sr6-Readme.htm

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi ,

I am looking at upgrading from 4.1(3)sr2 to 4.1(3)sr6 and was wandering whether you had done yours yet and whether you experienced any issue.

cheers

mark

Hi Mark

I upgraded to 4.1(3)Sr6 and its working fine.. No issues at all.

Regards,

Sheeraz

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: