Views
Helpful
Replies

trying to set busytrigger with ipphone service

mortidad2006
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i m trying to set the busytrigger value with an ipPhone service.

i already get the values out of the database with the example from the axlsqltoolkit.

my understanding now is, that i have to call this java code from inside the javascript on the whatever.asp which is called by the ipPhone service.

Is that correct?

Is there a easier way?..and can anyone shre some code ...

i m using ccm 6.0

thanks in advance

1 Reply 1

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

You might wanna read up on webservices a bit - that's what AXL is in the end. Very briefly and as a "consumer" of a webservice, you want to add the webservice description (wsdl) file to your programming environment which will create a bunch of stub classes in the programming language you're most familiar with so you can then use that language to access the webservice.

If you look at the IP Phone SDK you'll find a few ASP (with Javascript) samples that use AXL so that could be your starting point (I'm not sure there's a stub generator for javascript but then again I've never looked).

Of course you could also call java code though if you're not familiar with java, that might not be the best solution (imagine something going wrong and you need to figure otu what... it's much easier if you can debug everything up until to the connection to the server and won't have to deal with a black box that isn't even production ready code).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: