Helpful
Replies

Unity Call transfer problems

da.rivera
Level 1
Level 1

Hi every body!!!

I have running a cisco unity server ver. 4.0(4) integrated with CCM 4.1.3

I'm traying to configure a Call handler over the Unity. But when I try to use the default system tranfer to send the incoming calls at the extension number, the systen no keep the extension dialed after the system promprt and when the unity try to transfer the call, there in no one extension number to tranfer and the call is droped.

Some one of us have any idea that can helpme to check it and solv the problem.

2 Replies 2

flopez
Level 1
Level 1

I'm not sure if I understood what you said. But you can try to transfer the call to a call handler instead and do a system transfer from there to a subscriber. This works better. I am sure you have a default call handler.

Thanks... yea I'm have a default Call Handler but I'm traying to use a new to keep the default with out change as refernce to the future.

I did a New Call handler to handle the incoming calls. I'm using the follow call flow...

When the user dial the head-group number, it's answered by the AA of the Unity whit the New Call Handler that was created.

Then the gretting prompt say to the caller...

If you know the extension number press 2. In the caller imput of this call handler the DTMF of number 2 is directed to the option "Call System Transfer" and the Unity play the prompt "please dial the extension number you are traing to reach"

When the caller dial the extension, Unity play the prompt "to transfer at estension (silence instead the estension number) press one"

And when the caller press the option 1 to confirm the extension to reach, The system tray to transfer the call but it's droped after a few seconds.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: