Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Release Notes

paulegan1
Level 1
Level 1

On the page :

Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management Enterprise Release Notes - Cisco Systems

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/prod_release_notes_list.html

I can only find the release notes for ICM 5 and 6. There are no release notes for version 7 (only the installer) following that there are the releae notes for 7.1.3

Anyone know if the files for version 7 exist?

I'm looking for the "New Features" in the version 7.0 of ICM

5 Replies 5

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

You can get the release notes when you download a SR from the Cisco web, you have got a link to download the SR and another one to get the Release notes:

Try this link for IPCC version 7.1(5):

http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/ImageList.x?relVer=7.1(5)&mdfid=268439622&sftType=Cisco%20Unified%20Intelligent%20Contact%20Management%20Software%20Releases&optPlat=null&nodecount=4&edesignator=null&modelName=Cisco%20Unified%20Contact%20Center%20Enterprise&treeMdfId=268439682&treeName=Customer%20Contact

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Thanks !

I didn't know that I could get release notes via the download tool.

Unfortunatly the notes for 7.0 don't seem to be available...

Nope. There aren't any release notes for version 7.0 on that site, only for the Installer Update, unless I'm missing something :)

I just acted as if I was going to order the software, and it appears that when you do, they will send you the version 7.0 information as well, here is what it says:

Choose ICM/IPCC Version: NOTE: All Media kits include current Maintenance/Service Releases. V7.1(x) AND V7.2(x) include V7.0 + the latest published MR (maintenance release).

----------

Have you tried that?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: