Views
Helpful
Replies

Need a report or list on all stations with CFwdAll active

gil.guevara
Level 1
Level 1

CCM 4.2

How can I get a list of all telephone stations that have the CFwdAll (call forwarding) on and it's destination? Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Drill down to Microsoft SQL Servers -> SQL Server Group -> -> Databases -> (This should be similar to CCM0301 and should have a hand under it indicated that it is published) -> Tables. In the right-hand pane, you should see a table named NumPlan. Right-click this table and choose Open Table -> Return all rows.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can use SQL to get this information. Open SQL Enterprise Manager and drill down to the tables of you current CCM database. Open the NumPlan table. The CFADestination column will tell you those DNs that have CFwdALL on and what the destination is. You can also look at the CFAVoiceMailEnabled column to see those DNs that have CFwdALL to voicemail turned on.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

I'm in the SQL Enterprise Manager but not sure where to go. Can you be more specific?

Thanks

Drill down to Microsoft SQL Servers -> SQL Server Group -> -> Databases -> (This should be similar to CCM0301 and should have a hand under it indicated that it is published) -> Tables. In the right-hand pane, you should see a table named NumPlan. Right-click this table and choose Open Table -> Return all rows.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Thanks a Million...this helps BIG time!

I'm not a huge fan of using SQL enterprise manager to browse the tables, as it is easy to make a mistake and overwrite data. I much prefer SQL Query analyzer.

This query in the CCM0300 database will give you the same information, in a much safer fashion.

select dnorpattern,

callingsearchspace.name,

cfadestination

from numplan,callingsearchspace

where callingsearchspace.pkid = fkcallingsearchspace_cfa

Hope that helps!!

This doesn't capture CFA to voicemail though does it? I use the following:

select n.dNorPattern as 'pattern',rp.name as 'routePartitionName',n.cFAVoiceMailEnabled as 'cfa-vm',n.cFADestination as 'cfa-dest'

from NumPlan as n

inner join RoutePartition as rp on rp.pkid = n.fkRoutePartition

where ((n.cFAVoiceMailEnabled=1)or(n.cFADestination != ''))

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: