cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDRSender

rcordeiro
Level 1
Level 1

On the logs of the CDR Repository I can see it trying to access only destination 3 and no tries to dest 1 or 2.

Unified communications 5.1

How can I reset the CDRSender to get dest 1 and 2 again?

2 Replies 2

sadbulali
Level 4
Level 4

Use the CDR Management Configuration window to set the amount of disk space to allocate to call detail record (CDR) and call management record (CMR) files, configure the number of days to preserve files before deletion, and configure up to three billing application server destinations for CDRs. The CDR repository manager service repeatedly attempts to deliver CDR and CMR files to the billing servers that you configure on the CDR Management Configuration window until it delivers the files successfully, until you change or delete the billing application server on the CDR Management Configuration window, or until the files fall outside the preservation window and are deleted.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/5_0_1/ccmsrva/sacdrm.html#wp1117912

jose.padilla
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same problem yesterday with CUCM 6.0 I solved the problem restarting the Cisco CDR Repository Manager.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: