cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Access-list does not exist

rogerio.mitsuo
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to remove the access-list of the PIX , but is appearing that the access-list does not exist.Following in annex the access-list

AGUA/B# show run access-list

access-list intranetB_access_in extended deny ip host rgt-infor3.rgt.sabesp.com.br interface intranetB

AGUA/B# show access-list

access-list cached ACL log flows: total 322, denied 0 (deny-flow-max 4096)

alert-interval 300

access-list intranetB_access_in; 11758 elements

access-list intranetB_access_in line 1 extended deny ip host rgt-infor3.rgt.sabesp.com.br interface intranetB (hitcnt=0) 0xb747ec78

AGUA/B(config)# no access-list intranetB_access_in line 1 extended deny ip host rgt-infor3.rgt.sabesp.com.br interface intranetB

Specified access-list does not exist at that line

10 Replies 10

Collin Clark
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You're close, you do not need line 1, so it should be-

no access-list intranetB_access_in extended deny ip host rgt-infor3.rgt.sabesp.com.br interface intranetB

HTH and please rate

I try(copy/paste with no) in CLI without the line 1 , but the same message appeared to me

AGUA/B(config)# no access-list intranetB_access_in extended deny ip host rgt-infor3.rgt.sabesp.com.br interface intranetB

Specified access-list does not exist

I tried also by ASDM with option DELETE , but the message is the same "Specified access-list does not exist".

Can you post a sanitized ACL? Command should be show run | inc intranetB_access_in

Yes.

AGUA/B# show run | inc intranetB_access_in

access-list intranetB_access_in extended deny ip host rgt-infor3.rgt.sabesp.com.br interface intranetB

access-group intranetB_access_in in interface intranetB

I think the name might be the problem. Try this,

firewall#config t

firewall(config)# no names

Then find the entry you want to remove. The names will be gone and IP's will be in their place. Then try removing it. Let us know what happens.

Following the result :

AGUA/B(config)#no names

AGUA/B(config)#show run | inc intranetB_acess_in

access-list intranetB_access_in extended deny ip host 10.217.9.103 interface intranetB

access-group intranetB_access_in in interface intranetB

AGUA/B(config)#no access-list intranetB_access_in extended deny ip host 10.217.9.103 interface intranetB

Specified access-list does not exist

AGUA/B(config)#

Is there anything in the log? There are other lines in the ACL correct?

I will see the log tommorow cause the backup is done of one day to other. Yes - correct

Following the log :

Jan 17 12:31:48 pix525-B %PIX-0-111008: User 'rmitsuo' executed the 'no access-list intranetB_access_in extended deny ip host rgt-infor3.rgt.sabesp.com.br interface intranetB' command.

Jan 17 12:31:48 pix525-B %PIX-0-111008: User 'failover' executed the 'no access-list intranetB_access_in extended deny ip host rgt-infor3.rgt.sabesp.com.br interface intranetB' command.

rogerio.mitsuo
Level 1
Level 1

Please. I am not getting to install a csm 3.2.0 . The following message is appearing . The directory does not exist. Please choose the correct directory.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card