Help me! Swap the CCIE Routing and Switching Lab Exam in Brussels

Unanswered Question
Jan 17th, 2008

Hi all,

I'm in a very difficult situation now and I hope if any one could help me. I have to take the CCIE Routing and Switching Lab Exam in Brussels from the end of Mar-2008 to May-2008.

However, I could not register for any test in Brussels from Mar-2008 to May-2008. So I registered for a test on 21-Aug-2008 to hold a place.

I need your help now! If you booked the same test in Brussels from the end of Mar-2008 to May-2008 and you are not rush for the test, then please could you swap your test date with mine. I strongly appreciate if you could let me take my test on your date and take your test on my date (21-Aug-2008). I will take care all the registration swaps with the test center in Brussels. In order to compensate your test date swap, I am happy to offer you 200 EUR (negotiable). I can be contacted at [email protected].

I am looking forward to any reply and I appreciate any help could be provided.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Kevin Dorrell Thu, 01/17/2008 - 15:46

I cannot offer you a swap, but I can offer advice. I was in the same situation. Look out for cancellation seats. Look every day, from 09:00 to 10:00 CET, refreshing every 5 minutes or so. When cancellation seats come up, they are almost always exactly 28 days hence. So if you need March to May, start looking in February.

Kevin Dorrell

Luxembourg

hoang.minh Fri, 01/18/2008 - 03:40

Hi Kevin,

Thank you so much for your tips. it was extremely helpful. I got my new date on 16-Apr-2008.

Kevin Dorrell Fri, 01/18/2008 - 04:21

You were lucky to get one 3-months hence - that is indeed a rare beast.

Good luck with your preparation. Work hard, and post lots of questions and answers here and on your training vendor's forum.

Kevin Dorrell

Luxembourg

Actions

This Discussion