cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7970 Conference

donjohnson911
Level 1
Level 1

So if I create a conference on the 7970 and hit end call it hangs up both lines in the conference. Is there a way to only hang up on one of the lines of a conference if I want to continue talking to them without having to call them back?

2 Replies 2

dszmandi
Level 1
Level 1

I assume that this is just a 3 way conference...

Two ways to handle this... Wait for the caller to hang up. You'll be left on a call with remaining party (out of the conference).

There's also a soft key called "ConfList". It lets you list and remove selected parties from a conference..

Hope this helps.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi DJ,

Just to add a note to the good info from Daniel (5 points for this one Daniel!). The conference controller (you) can drop the last conference participant from the conference by pressing the Remove Last Conference Party (RmLstC) softkey on the Cisco Unified IP Phone. You will generally have to press the More Softkey first depending on the Softkey layout.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_1_3/ccmsys/a05confb.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: