cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7921G Problems with "red button" in alerting state

mello_mello
Level 1
Level 1

I have little problem with my 7921G phones.

When somebody calls you, and you press "red button" to reject a call, that call is not actually rejectet, but instead the phone goes to "silent" state. In other states this button works perfect.

I have CCME 4.1 on 124-15T IOS, Phone load ver. 1.0.4.

Any answers will be higly appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the nice rating and come back with any questions you may have!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

As far as I know, none of the cisco phones has a button to reject the call.

The only thing that can be done when the phone is ringing, is to silent the ring, using "DND" softkey on fixed terminals, red button on the wireless.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Thx! Could you give me a link to some .doc, where i, probably, can find additional information?

Hi,

There is no document about 'rejecting calls', because there is no such feature.

If you look in the "ccme system administrator guide", the function fo the DND softkey is explained.

So SCCP control protocol doesn't have such type of message, to instruct CCM, that call should be rejected, and only available feature - DND. Am i right?

Yes, as mentioned above, it is not possible reject calls from cisco phones under CCME.

As a recognition to those providing answers, please rate useful posts using the scrollbox below!

Many Thx! I really appreciate your help!

Thank you for the nice rating and come back with any questions you may have!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: