cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC 5.0 Testing

jasonfaraone
Level 4
Level 4

I currently use IPCC / CRS with CM 4.1.3. Both of these applications run on the same server.

As IPCC is a Windows only application, it will need to be moved to a separate server moving forward to an upgrade to UCM 6.0.

I've set up a virtual machine and installed IPCC 5.0, and I'd like to do some testing with our auto-attendant scripts before moving this into production, but I'm not sure what kind of impact this will have in our production environment.

During the CRS setup, it's asking me for the CM ip address and credentials for our CM cluster. What will take place when I enter this information? Will it actually make any changes to our CM cluster?

Sorry for any ommited information; I'm more than happy to clarify anything that I left out.

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

If you want to create scripts you contact cisco developer support which is available in this link

http://cisco.com/en/US/products/svcs/ps3034/ps5408/ps5418/serv_home.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: