Using CallManager 5.1 with Unity 4.2.
I am unable trying to dial into voicemail from outside. Here's what happens:
- Dial DDI number from PSTN and my phone rings and then diverts me to voicemail.
- While listening to my greeting I press "*" to sign-in.
- I then get prompted for my ID followed by # which I enter.
- I then get prompted for my password followed by # which I enter.
- I then get the following error message:
"This system is temporarily unable to complete the call".
This then seems to generate the attached error on the Unity server.
Any ideas would be much appreciated.