Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a dedicated Operator Console/Phone for UC 4.2

Hi,

It doesn't seem like Cisco offer a true Operator console for UC, espcially 4.x. Suggestions are to use the 7961 along with 7914 expansions, but if you read the QA of the 7914 it clearly states this is not an operator console.

For UCE and UC6.0 there's the 7931G which is similar to 7961+7914 but am curious how come Cisco haven't come up with a proper console.

Am I missing something?

Nick

7 Replies 7

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Nick,

You are not missing anything! There is no Hardware based Attendant Console available for CCM (any version). Like many of todays newer PBX releases the focus is on Software Application Attendant Console's like;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps7046/ps7282/ps555/product_data_sheet0900aecd80185215.html

If you are looking for a Hardware setup that does simulate (somewhat) the industry standard type AC then the 7961 with 7941 is probably the desired choice. The 7931G is OK but does have many limitations and is not as pleasing to the eye with paper labels etc.

Hope this helps!

Rob

pcameron
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This product is what many customers are using -

ARC Console enterprise for Callmanager and ARC Console express for Call Manager Express

http://www.arcsolutions.com/AsiaPacific/Products/index.html

The intelligence of the attendant console is normally in the application itself, not the physical layout of the device. Therefore the consoles will generally work with a range of handsets.

Cisco resells this product.

Thanks Rob and cameron for the info provided. Will check our ARC

Hi There

please do let me know if you need any more information on this please do let me know - I believe some of your other locations are already using the Arc product

Hi,

I seem to be struggling in getting install guides for this - about to start an install with CUCM 6.0. So if you could provide that or point me in the right direction.

Thnx

Hi there - sorry I missed this message earlier.

If you still need the installation document for Arc Enterprise for CUCM 6.0, let me know and I'll mail it over to you

Thanks

Hi,

Can u mail me the installation and configuration guide for Arc Enterprise for CCM 4.2,5.1 and 6.0. My id is sadiqkareem@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: